Janssen All Skin Face Guard Advanced Sunscreen
$99.00 – $135.00
The best sunscreen we have ever tried – this is one amazing skin protectant.
It includes an UV protection concentrate, and an SPF 30, w hich guards against premature light-induced skin aging. With photostable UVA/UVB filters, Ectoin® and biotechnological agents, it protects against IR-rays.
Face Guard Advanced is also ideal as an invisible glove for preventing age spots. Simply spread it over the backs of your hands and reapply it several times during the day.
Instructions for Use:
Spread Face Guard Advanced over your skin every morning after cleansing, toning and applying serum, and then apply your usual day care cream.
- Ultrafine titanium dioxide: An inorganic broad-spectrum filter that absorbs both UVA and UVB rays; due to their small size, its tiny particles are not visible on the skin
- Ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate: An organic UVB filter
- Octocrylene: A photostable organic UVB filter
- Bis-ethylhexyloxyphenol methoxyphenyl triazine: A photostable broad-spectrum filter
- Methylene bis-benzotriazolyl tetramethylbutylphenol: A photostable, chemical and physical broad-spectrum filter
- Diethylamino hydroxybenzoyl hexyl benzoate: A photostable organic UVA filter
- Thermus thermophilus ferment: A biotechnologically obtained enzyme that acts as a strong antioxidant, neutralises free radicals, combats IR-induced damage, prevents IR-induced stress and fights IR changes. It becomes more effective as the temperature increases, which is why it is especially effective in sun protection products
- Ectoine®: A cell protection factor produced by microorganisms that actively shields cells from heat and UV radiation, and regulates their moisture content.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.