Janssen Sensitive Instant Soothing Mask
Instant Soothing Mask relieves irritation, redness and tightness in no time. The pleasant creamy texture ensures visible care results and a lasting effect. If applied before going to bed, the mask pampers and nourishes intensively.
Fucogel® Powder, a biotechnologically-derived high-molecular polysaccharide, has been shown to reduce redness after only 5 minutes*. The highly active phyto complex of black currant seed oil, balloon plant extract and concentrated sunflower oil supports the effect. It regenerates the skin’s barrier function, reduces inflammation and strengthens the skin’s resistance to external irritants. At the same time, isostearyl isostearate (ISIS for short) supports the skin barrier by integrating with the intercellular lipids. Allantoin soothes irritated skin and prevents redness. Saccharide isomerate moisturises and protects for 72 hours.
The result? A well-balanced, soothed and relaxed skin complexion.
You can fight fires with more than just trucks! For rapid soothing of spontaneous skin reactions such as redness, apply a good amount of Instant Soothing Mask and give it enough time to be fully absorbed by the skin. Then gently remove surface residue and leave the rest on overnight.
Instructions for Use:
As needed, preferably in the evening, apply to cleansed skin and let it absorb for 15 mins. Remove excess product with moist compresses or gently massage in and leave to work.
- Fucogel® Powder: A high molecular polysaccharide consisting of Lfructose, D-galactose and galacturonic acid; forms a protective film on the skin and provides an instant soothing effect
- Skin Defense Complex+: A highly active phyto complex made from black currant seed oil (rich in omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids, reduces inflammation and repairs the skin’s barrier function), balloon plant (rich in phytosterols, considered a herbal alternative to hydrocortisone and reduces inflammation) and the unsaponifiable parts of sunflower oil (rich in essential fatty acids; protects and restores the damaged skin barrier and reduces allergic reactions)
- ISIS (Isostearyl-Isostearate): An emollient derived from raw plant based materials, clinical studies have shown that it integrates into theintercellular lipids and thus strengthens the barrier function of the skin
- Allantoin: Soothes irritated skin and prevents redness
- Saccharide Isomerate: A skin-identical carbohydrate complex for longlasting hydration of the skin; 72-hour long-term effect by permanently binding to the keratinocytes of the stratum corneum
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.