Luxe Lash Lift & Tints
Our new and popular service – LUXE LASH LIFTS!
Lash lifts are the new beauty craze, which is all about lifting the lashes up (similiar to the old school “perming” of lashes, but with a major improvement in technology behind it), using a solution to hold them in place, and then tinting the lashes – resulting in amazing looking fuller and longer lashes in under 60 minutes! Your sumptuous lash lift is retained, even after a shower or swimming, that can last 6-8 and even 12 weeks! There’s virtually no after-care required! Just wake up and get going with your beautiful lashes.
Much better for your lashes than lash extensions, it can give the ‘extensions’ look, without the damage that extensions can cause to the lash follicle.
Mandi, our Luxe Lash Stylist, conducted extensive research and decided on the Elleebana Lash Lift system of lifting, due to its superior quality products, safety of the ingredients, the short time frame for development and the long last effects on lashes.
Mandi, an award-winning Makeup & Hair Artist, and the Iridis Geelong Regional Manager, was trained in using the unique Elleebena technique, which combines applying a lifting lotion and silicone rods or pads to lift your natural lashes, making them look longer and fuller.
Mandi says, “This is a fantastic service offering for our Iridis clients – saving them time and effort in the already rushed morning – some of my clients don’t even use mascara anymore! It’s amazing seeing how much lift and definition you can get with a Luxe Lash Lift.”
Here’s what you can expect from an Iridis Luxe Lash Lift by Mandi:
- Comfortable treatment that takes approximately 60 minutes
- Makes natural lashes appear longer without the use of eyelash extensions
- Minimal after-care required! Swim, shower and play with no fuss
- Lasts about 6-8, even up to 12 weeks
- Suitable for short or long eyelashes
- Superior formulation that is nourishing and conditioning
- Come to your apppointment with no makeup on, and if you wear contacts, you’ll need to remove them before the treatment (sow ear your glasses or bring your lens case to store your lenses in while the treatment is occuring).