‘Mum and Me’ Makeup Party
A very special party to suit teenaged daughters and their mums. This is a great opportunity to teach your teenagers how to wear makeup that is pretty and age-appropriate, and it’s great for mums who want to refresh their makeup looks. This party is a bonding and fun experience for mums and their daughters. (Please note that we have a limit of four mums and four daughters to make the learning as hands-on as possible.)
You will learn:
- The art of applying a flawless base to your skin with foundation and concealers (and effectively covering troubled teen skin)
- A quick eyes routine to make the most of your peepers and to suit your eye shape
- Why black eyeliner isn’t a good choice for younger teens and what colours they should use instead
- The eyeshadow colours that are suitable for your eye colour
- The brush techniques to achieve a professional finish
- How to choose a blusher to suit your skin tone
- How to remember that true beauty comes from within, and that the outside is just a reflection of how gorgeous you are on the inside, with a focus on how to enhance self-esteem and remind teens that the images in the media aren’t reality and that they are beautiful as they are.
The Mum & Me Makeup Party has a per person charge of $45 each, fully redeemable on product purchased on the day.
Models: Sandra (40 something) & Aimee (13) Warnock, Makeup and Photo by Peta-Gai McLaughlin.
- Hostess Rewards & Bonuses
- Beautiful Basics
- Day into Night Makeup in 15 Minutes
- Sexy Smoky Eyes
- Corporate Chic
- Makeup for the over 30s – Beauty at Every Age
- Makeup to Suit the Asian-shaped Eye
- Eye Expert
- Lash-tacular® – How to Achieve the False Lash Flutter
- Highlighting & Contouring
- ‘Mum and Me’ Makeup Party