Sexy Smoky Eyes
Get ready to smoulder with sexy, smoky eyes, as you learn the go-to night time look to suit any special occasion.
You will learn:
- Which smoky colours to use to emphasise your eye colour
- How to create a polished smoky eye and not to look like you’ve got a black eye!
- Where to apply the darker and lighter colours
- The brush techniques to achieve a professional finish
- How to add a pop of colour to give your smoky look an edge
- What to do with the rest of your features so you don’t look overdone
- How to remember that true beauty comes from within, and that the outside is just a reflection of how gorgeous you are on the inside.
Model: Lorin Kauffield, wearing Iridis eyeshadows in ‘Jeannie’, ‘Vintage’& ‘Latte’, paired with Iridis Lash-tacular® ‘Maid Marian’ False Lashes. Hair & Makeup by Peta-Gai McLaughlin, Photo by Darrell Caruana, Glimmarpics Photography.
- Hostess Rewards & Bonuses
- Beautiful Basics
- Day into Night Makeup in 15 Minutes
- Sexy Smoky Eyes
- Corporate Chic
- Makeup for the over 30s – Beauty at Every Age
- Makeup to Suit the Asian-shaped Eye
- Eye Expert
- Lash-tacular® – How to Achieve the False Lash Flutter
- Highlighting & Contouring
- ‘Mum and Me’ Makeup Party