Highlighting & Contouring
50 Shades of Great!
Highlighting & Contouring – a.k.a the secrets behind Kim Kardashian’s sculptured cheekbones! At this party, we cover all things related to sculpting your face using makeup. Emphasise those cheekbones! Minimise a double chin! Make your nose look thinner! Learn how to create warmth and depth to your beautiful face.
You will learn:
- The benefits of contouring and highlighting
- Which areas of the face benefit from contouring and which areas benefit from highlighting
- Which products to use to minimise areas of your face, and the products to use to emphasise areas of your face
- How to blend contouring and highlighting into your foundation so you don’t end up with any tell-tale stripes!
- What NOT to do! How to avoid choosing the wrong colours, or emphasising wrinkles and fine lines or other blemishes
- How to remember that true beauty comes from within, and that the outside is just a reflection of how gorgeous you are on the inside
Model: Stephanie Jeannot, wearing Iridis Highlighting & Contouring creams in ‘Corrector Lite’ and ‘Corrector Dark’, Hair & Makeup by Peta-Gai McLaughlin, Photo by Darrell Caruana, Glimmarpics Photography.
- Hostess Rewards & Bonuses
- Beautiful Basics
- Day into Night Makeup in 15 Minutes
- Sexy Smoky Eyes
- Corporate Chic
- Makeup for the over 30s – Beauty at Every Age
- Makeup to Suit the Asian-shaped Eye
- Eye Expert
- Lash-tacular® – How to Achieve the False Lash Flutter
- Highlighting & Contouring
- ‘Mum and Me’ Makeup Party